Schumacher Subaru of West Palm Beach is proud to announce that the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid won the renowned Top Safety Pick+ award from the IIHS. This means that the latest Subaru hybrid wagon met all of the following criteria:
- Received a “Good” rating in each of the crash tests performed by the insurance-industry funded safety group
- Won an “Advanced” or “Superior” rating for the front-crash prevention system. The Crosstrek earned a “Superior” rating, stopping crashes at 12 and 25 mph.
It’s no surprise this vehicle is being recognized with top marks for safety, given the number of safety features it has.
Advanced Safety Features on the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid
The new Crosstrek Hybrid offers the EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology suite of passive and active safety features. Proven to reduce the rate of rear-end car crashes with injuries by 85%, this suite of safety features includes Pre-Collision Braking and Lane Keep Assist.
You’ll enjoy peace of mind on the road knowing this technology is monitoring traffic, adapting cruise control as needed, and alerting you to car movement outside of the lane.
In addition to the EyeSight® package, this hybrid wagon has these safety measures built in:
- Subaru Symmetrical All-wheel Drive
- High Beam Assist
- Blind-spot Detection/Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Reverse Automatic Braking
- Brake Assist
- Brake Override System (BOS)
- Rear-vision camera
- SUBARU STARLINK® Safety and Security
- And more
Subaru knows that to make an adventure fun, you and your family need to feel confident on the road, and it shows in their lineup of vehicles.
Shop Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid in West Palm Beach, FL
Combining fuel efficiency and safety, the Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid is built for the eco- and safety-conscious adventure seekers. Because safe and fun go hand in hand.
Curious about the other 2019 Subaru models? Read our model overview blog posts here: